Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- DuBois Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sidetracked: A Collection of Slow-Train Stories. [No. 79]
- Newton, Harry L
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- J.S. Ogilvie Pub. Co
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
DuBois Rare Books
30 day return for any reason, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery when item is returned in condition it was received in. (We refund media mail costs only). International customers enjoy the same guarantee except they must pay return shipping unless the item was damaged in transit or grossly misdescribed.
About the Seller
About DuBois Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]