Sierra Club Bulletin, February 1937. Volume xxii No. 1.
by Farquahar, Francis P. (Editor); Francois E. Matthers, William E. Colby, Hervey Voge, Bestor Robinson, Louise Hewlett, Herman Ulrichs, James N. Smith, Ynes Mexia, Glen Dawson
- Very Good-
Lake Elsinore, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
San Framcisco, CA: Sierra Club. Very Good-. 1937. Hardcover. About Very Good. With original tan paper wraps. Front cover has a few small spots along the edge the edges are worn with corner tips turned up and some general wear; the pages flare slightly. The back cover has some scuff and paper surface loss, one small area involves two lines and one word. The binding is strong. Former owners name is inside the cover "E.W. Morse" There are 35 photographs including 8 by Ansel Adams, and one fold out panorama by Cedric Wright "The Vicinity of Independence" (fine). Photographer contributions include Henry Timby, Roy Curtis, Frank Webb, Lewis F. Clark, Hervey Voge, Herman Ulrichs, Dwight Watson, Yenez Mexia and Richard Johnson. There are also sketches throughout. Articles: Geologic History of Mt. Whitney; Climbs in the Waddington Region; Equipment and Technique in the Snow; Climbers' Guide to High Sierra; Cascade Range in Northern WA. Cliffs and Waters of the Grand Canyon; Camping on the Equator; Some Other Climbing Worlds; and various Sierra Club usual: Notes, Memorials, Book Review etc. ; 8vo .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E Ridge fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sierra Club Bulletin, February 1937. Volume xxii No. 1.
- Farquahar, Francis P. (Editor); Francois E. Matthers, William E. Colby, Hervey Voge, Bestor Robinson, Louise Hewlett, Herman Ulrichs, James N. Smith, Ynes Mexia, Glen Dawson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Sierra Club
- Place of Publication
- San Framcisco, CA
- Date Published
- Sierra Club Southern CA, Alabama Hills California, Mount Whitney, Mountain Climbing, Winter Camping, Ansel Adams, John Muir - Sierra Club
- Bookseller catalogs
- History: United States; Ecology & Conservation; Journals & Periodicals;
Terms of Sale
E Ridge fine Books
All books may be returned within 30 days of for the purchased price. Please call or email seller prior to return.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Lake Elsinore, California
Ask Seller a Question
About E Ridge fine Books
E Ridge Fine Books (2006) is an independent online bookstore and a member of IOBA. All books are carefully listed providing a description of condition and content
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]