Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Museum of Modern Art, 2014. First edition. Hardcover. Near Fine. Hardbound quarto. Issued without dustwrapper. 319 pp. A significant new monograph on Polke edited by Kathy Halbreich and with contributions by Mark Godfrey, Lanka Tattersall and Magnus Schaefer. Illustrated mostly in color. A significant and important contribution to the understanding and appreciation of this artist. A large and heavy volume.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sigmar Polke Alibis 1963 - 2010
- Art - Polke, Sigmar
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Museum of Modern Art
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Conceptual Art;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]