The Silent Miaow. A Manual for Kittens, Strays and Homeless Cats.
by Gallico, Paul
- VG/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Crown Publishers, 1968 A nice clean tight book. Previous owners name on FFEP otherwise unmarked. Beige boards with a little shelfwear. Very little bumping to top and base of spine
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Silent Miaow. A Manual for Kittens, Strays and Homeless Cats.
- Gallico, Paul
- Szasz, Suzanne
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Eighth Printing
- Crown Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Cats Kittens Strays Homeless Cats Care
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.