Silent Partner: A Memoir of My Marriage
by McGreevey, Dina Matos
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book and dust jacket are in fine condition. The image provided is the actual book I'm offering for sale. No markings or damage to any pages. No sunning. No clips. Structure of the book (covers, binding, spine, hinges) is tight and free of damage. Page block is nice and square. Cut pages. Additional photos will be provided upon request in order to ensure the quality and integrity of your book purchase.
Dina Matos McGreevey speaks out for the first time in her New York Times bestselling memoir.In August 2004, New Jersey governor Jim McGreevey resigned from office, announcing that he was a “gay American.” His wife, Dina Matos McGreevey, the picture of grace and loyalty, perfectly composed in her pale blue suit, gave no sign of the tangled emotions she felt that day, no hint of the devastation that was to come. Since then she has been asked repeatedly about the nature of her marriage, about what she knew and when she knew it. Since then, she has remained silent. Until now. Speaking up at last, Dina Matos McGreevey here recounts the details of her marriage to Jim McGreevey. What emerges is a tale of love and betrayal, of heartbreak and scandal…and, ultimately, of hope. With scalding honesty, she tells of her life with the former governor, of the passion for politics and public service that brought them together, and of the lies that tore them apart. It was anything but happily ever after.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Dusty Bookcase (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Silent Partner: A Memoir of My Marriage
- McGreevey, Dina Matos
- Hardcover. Glued binding. Paper over boards. With dust jacket. Contains: Illustrations. Audience: General/trade. 290 pgs.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Biography & Autobiography; Family relationships; Feminine; General; History; Marriage; McGreevey, James E.; New Jersey; Non-Fiction; Personal Memoirs; State & Local; United States; Women
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography & Autobiography; Family; Feminine; Marriage; Non-fiction;
Terms of Sale
The Dusty Bookcase
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Dusty Bookcase
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]