Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Methuen & Co. Ltd, 1954 A nice solid book, well illustrated by Yee. Text is nice and clean, inscription on ffep otherwise unmarked. Some minor aging to end papers. Cream cloth covered boardssunned on spine, chinese writing in blue on front board and blue title on spine. Very slight lean to book and minor bumping to spine ends but in general good condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Silent Traveller in Edinburgh
- Yee, Chiang
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Methuen & Co. Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Ediburgh Travel Scotland
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]