Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
108 pages illustrations by Ann Brewster. Octavo (8 1/4" x 5 1/4") bound in original publisher's wrappers. First edition. Chronicles the early years of a young male wolf stressing his important role in the wild. Condition: Corners bumped, covers rubbed, edges rubbed, previous owner's name to front wrapper verso else a good copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Silver Wolf
- Page Dixon
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- An Aladdin Book Atheneum
- Place of Publication
- Forge Village
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
All items are guaranteed as described. If an item is not as described, it is returnable within seven days of receipt, unless other arrangements are made. Full refunds given only when items are received in the same condition in which they were sent. We require new customers to send payment with their order. Customers known to us will be invoiced with payment due in thirty days, unless prior arrangements are made. Institutions will be billed to meet their requirements. All items subject to prior sale. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Please be advised that we can only ship to your billing address. We accept checks, but may require that the check clears before we ship an order. Prices of books do not include shipping. We use UPS domestically and internationally. Other shipping arrangements can be made. Shipping is always charged at cost. Texas residents must add 8.25% sales tax.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Fort Worth, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
The Book Collector specializes in the finest collections of Chess, Anthropology and American Literature. Visit our website at www.bookcollectorshop.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.