Simcoe County: The Recent Past.
by CRAIG, John
- /Dust Jacket Included
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC) (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Simcoe County: The Recent Past.
- CRAIG, John
- Book condition
- Used - /Dust Jacket Included
- N.p. The Corporation of the County of Simcoe. 1977.
- CANADA, CANADIAN, SOUTHERN, ONTARIO, SIMCOE, COUNTY, HISTORY, ORILLIA, COLLINGWOOD, BARRIE, ORO, MEDONTE, JESUIT, MARTYRS, LEACOCK, CAMP, BORDEN, OSLER, BANTING
Terms of Sale
Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Cash With Order - Visa, MasterCard and Cheques. We try to ship every order within twenty four hours. Professional responsible parcels. Postage and gst (if app.) are extra, at cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. Restocking charge on certain orders. Return condition responsibility of the customer
About the Seller
About Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]