Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Published by Hutchinson, London, 1982, ""reprinted before publication"". Brown cloth boards, gilt lettering to spine under illustrated dustwrapper. 9.5ins x 6.5ins, endpapers as maps, 240pp text plus 48pp colour illustrations.The story of a replica Arab sailing ship and its 7 and a half month journey from Arabia to India, Sri Lanka and on to China. Previous owners name and address sticker to top of front free endpaper. Rear fold over of dw creased. Small nick to base of spine. VG / G+.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Great Leighs, Essex
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]