Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Farrar Straus Giroux, April 1991. Hardcover. First Edition (stated). Quarter-bound in purple linen with purple papar sides, gilt lettering to spine, title blind-stamped to front cover. Very Good book in a Very Good jacket. Spine straight and tight, head bumped. Corners lightly bumped. Jacket lightly rubbed, light wear to top edge, particularly at spine and corners. Red "P" stamped to bottom edge. Not clipped. 465 pages. A CIA agent, a beautiful woman, and a secret mission to destabilize the Soviet Union.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- David Ignatius
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar Straus Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- April 1991
- fiction, case officer, espionage, intelligence, spy, spies, thriller, CIA, Caucasus, Caucasia, Soviet Union
- Bookseller catalogs
- Russia, Soviet Union, etc.; Intelligence & Espionage; Fiction; Mystery, Suspense, Detective, Crime;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]