The Sixth Beatitude
by Hall, Radclyffe
- See description
PORT WASHINGTON, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Albert Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Sixth Beatitude
- Hall, Radclyffe
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- IMAGE SCAN;
Terms of Sale
All books are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason. Note: all returns should be fully insured. New York residents will be asked for sales tax.
About the Seller
About Albert Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...