Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lea & Blanchard, 1842 Red/cloth slight soiled, normal wear, with spine title plates, vol. 1 & vol. II some chipping. 1/2 of fep missing, pencil owner's name fep.Some foxing, board of vol. 1 lightly cracked. Some staining to margins,of vol.2. O/w a fine set of early edition. Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Hardcover. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Sketch-Book of Geoffrey Crayon, Gent. in Two Volumes.
- Irving, Washington
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Lea & Blanchard
- Date Published
- IRVING LEGEND SLEEPY HOLLOW
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Collectable;
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]