To Skin a Cat (Advance Reading Copy, limited and signed)
by McGuane, Thomas
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Thomas McGuane lives in Sweet Grass County, Montana. He is the author of eight previous novels and a collection of stories, as well as two collections of essays.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Royal Books, Inc. (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- To Skin a Cat (Advance Reading Copy, limited and signed)
- McGuane, Thomas
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Limited Editions | Literature | Uncorrected Proofs | Autograph Material
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Limited Editions; Uncorrected Proofs;
Terms of Sale
Royal Books, Inc.
About the Seller
About Royal Books, Inc.
We are an open shop on Baltimore's Book Block in the midtown section of the city. Check our website for directions if you are coming through the Baltimore area. We are open 10AM-6PM EST, Monday through Friday, and Saturdays by appointment or chance. You may phone, fax, or email an order at any time, 24 hours a day.
If you would like to see an image of any book, please let us know and we will be happy to send a photo.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- publisher's slip
- A piece of paper from the publisher included in an advance review copy or an uncorrected proof copy of a book. A...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]