SLIDE RULE the autobiography of an Engineer
by SHUTE Nevil
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Christchurch, New Zealand
Standard Delivery: 30 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fortuna Books (NZ)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SLIDE RULE the autobiography of an Engineer
- SHUTE Nevil
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- R 100 airship aviation engineering airship dirigible
- Bookseller catalogs
- TRANSPORT AVIATION MOTORING;
Terms of Sale
PLEASE EXPECT SIGNIFICANT DELIVERY DELAYS due to pandemic issues. Choosing expedited shipping will speed things up but there will still be delays possibly of weeks. Some destinations will require Expedited shipping for all orders.
SHIPPING RATES in New Zealand dollars.
New Zealand; NZD $10 tracked parcel post or email direct for best rates.
OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND for standard Air rate. There is NO tracking with this service. If you require tracking either email me directly or choose EXPEDITED RATE.
Australia; Books up to 1kg (standard) $20.00
South Pacific; Books up to 1kg (standard) $25.00
North America and Europe; Books up to 1kg (standard) $35.00
Rest of World; Books up to 1kg (standard) $40.00
NOTE: Any single order valued at NZD $250 or more will need to choose the EXPEDITED shipping method to comply with postal regulations and to cover the extra costs involved. THIS only applies to shipments outside New Zealand. The EXPEDITED shipping rate includes tracking.
Weights greater than 1000 grams will be charged a proportionally increased rate. I.E. 2500 grams will be charged at x2.5 standard 1kg rate.
Books received which are not as described may be returned for a full refund of the book cost, less shipping, after prior arrangement with the seller. Please make no returns until we have agreed to the terms of the return.
About the Seller
About Fortuna Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]