SLIGHTLY OLDER GUY (DJ protected by a brand new, clear, acid-free mylar cover)
by Friedman, Bruce Jay
- Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sage Rare & Collectible Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- SLIGHTLY OLDER GUY (DJ protected by a brand new, clear, acid-free mylar cover)
- Friedman, Bruce Jay
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Sage Rare & Collectible Books, IOBA
We guarantee your order to be as described in our listing. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order for return instructions. We will issue a refund upon receipt of your return.
About the Seller
About Sage Rare & Collectible Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]