Slow: Life in a Tuscan Town
by Gayeton, Douglas
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"As an American cast adrift in a foreign country, what I really sought were answers. I wanted to visualize what the rest of my life would look like. Intuitively I knew the people I met would show me a path. And I was right..."
Douglas Gayeton is a filmmaker, photographer, and writer. His images are held in a number of influential museum and private collections around the world, and have been featured in numerous print and online media, such as Time Magazine. Since the early 90s he has created award-winning work at the boundaries of traditional and converging media for AOL, MSN, MTV, Yahoo, Fox, Napster, Vivendi, Sony, Viacom, Sega, Intel, National Geographic, PBS, Warner Bros, Columbia, and Virgin Records. Recent projects include LOST IN ITALY, a 26 episode interstitial TV series Gayeton created, directed, and shot for Fine Living, and A SECOND LIFE ODYSSEY for HBO, the first documentary shot inside a virtual world. Gayeton lectures frequently on art, technology and sustainability.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Scrolls Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Slow: Life in a Tuscan Town
- Gayeton, Douglas
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Welcome Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- slow living, slow food, Tuscany, Italy, first edition, signed by author, Douglas Gayeton, food, Italian culture
Terms of Sale
Old Scrolls Book Shop
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (email@example.com) if there is a problem with a book.
About the Seller
About Old Scrolls Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]