SLOW: LIFE IN A TUSCAN TOWN
by Gayeton, Douglas ( Waters, Alice / Petrini, Carlo / Fried, Katrina / Wakabayashi, Gregory )
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Douglas Gayeton is a filmmaker, photographer, and writer. His images are held in a number of influential museum and private collections around the world, and have been featured in numerous print and online media, such as Time Magazine. Since the early 90s he has created award-winning work at the boundaries of traditional and converging media for AOL, MSN, MTV, Yahoo, Fox, Napster, Vivendi, Sony, Viacom, Sega, Intel, National Geographic, PBS, Warner Bros, Columbia, and Virgin Records. Recent projects include LOST IN ITALY, a 26 episode interstitial TV series Gayeton created, directed, and shot for Fine Living, and A SECOND LIFE ODYSSEY for HBO, the first documentary shot inside a virtual world. Gayeton lectures frequently on art, technology and sustainability.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Balcony Books and Records (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SLOW: LIFE IN A TUSCAN TOWN
- Gayeton, Douglas ( Waters, Alice / Petrini, Carlo / Fried, Katrina / Wakabayashi, Gregory )
- Large Oblong Hardback
- Book condition
- New New/Fine Dust Jacket
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Welcome Books
- Place of Publication
- New York and San Francisco
- Date published
- Photography, Slow, Food, Tuscany
Terms of Sale
Balcony Books and Records
Fast, professional world-wide shipping.
Most dust-jackets protected by mylar jacket covers. Any book may be returned for any reason if notice given within five days of receipt of book.
All payments via credit card go through Biblio.com; Direct payments can be made using Paypal or check/money order.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]