Small Houses of the Late Georgian Period 1750 - 1820
by Ramsey, Stanley C.and J.D.M.Harvey
- very good
- Very Good
new york, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Design Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Small Houses of the Late Georgian Period 1750 - 1820
- Ramsey, Stanley C.and J.D.M.Harvey
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- The Architectural Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Late Georgian Period Architecture, Georgian Period Architecture, 18th Century English Architecture,, Stanley C. Ramsey, J.D.M.Harvey
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Shipping charges: $4.50 Media Mail in the United States, Priority Mail extra, foreign shipping billed at cost. 10 day return with prior notice.
About the Seller
About Design Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year