Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: St. Michael/Macdonald & Co.. Very Good. 1989. First Edition. Softcover. Light edge & corner wear. Main flaws would be some light water damage to rear corner which has caused wrinkling to bottom corner & edge of last section of pages (doesn't affect readability). Also, one photo has been clipped out near rear of book. Pages are otherwise clean & tight. Profusely illustrated in colour. 192 pages. Takes an authoritative look at the players, matches & shots that have provided the drama for so many great championsips. It also recalls the history of the game from the early billiard hall days and assesses the state of snooker into the 1990's, as well as profiling the careers of the game's leading pro's. A special section presents the official rules of the game. ; 4to 11" - 13" tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SNOOKER The Players, the Shots, the Matches
- Smith, Terry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- St. Michael/Macdonald & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Snooker, Billiards, Pool
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography - Sports; Sports - Other;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Riverwood's Books
Riverwood's is an online bookshop, based in Edmonton, Alberta.We carry a wide range of vintage, used & new books, including first editions, signed books, vintage paperbacks, children's vintage, and other out of print titles. You'll also find an excellent selection of reference and non-fiction books covering a variety of topics and interests.If there's a particular title you're looking for, we would be happy to help you track it down.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]