Social Life In Egypt - A Description of the Country and Its People
by Poole, Stanley Lane
- Very Good Minus/No Jacket, As Issued
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Social Life In Egypt - A Description of the Country and Its People
- Poole, Stanley Lane
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Minus
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- J.S. Virtue & Co.
- Place of Publication
- EGYPT ETHNOLOGY ANTHROPOLOGY SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Middle East; Anthropology;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...