Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
:London: Duckworth, 1927. Reprint . Hardcover. Good/Good. first issue in The New Readers Library, edges spotted otherwise Good in Good dustjacket browned on spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- LODMOOR BOOKS (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Social Life in the Insect World
- Fabre, J H
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About LODMOOR BOOKS
A collection of around 30,000 books including modern 1st editions, science fiction, antiquarian, mystery and detection and general fiction and non-fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]