Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Crestwood Publishing Co., 1949. Octavo, pp. [1-2] 3-120, pictorial wrappers. First edition. Prize Science-Fiction Novels 11. A fantastic adventure set in the future in which an expedition to the planet Saturn lands on Titan where two ancient alien races and exotic flora are found. It is revealed that Titan is an artificial moon and it was visited eons ago by ancient Atlanteans. Wellman's first SF novel, preceded by two booklets printing short fiction. Reginald 14996. Several very faint creases at extremities of rear cover, a fine copy. A lovely copy. (#86722)
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- L. W. Currey, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SOJARR OF TITAN ..
- Wellman, Manly Wade
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Crestwood Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- The Planets; Saturn; Exploration of Space; (Paperback)
Terms of Sale
L. W. Currey, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Elizabethtown, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About L. W. Currey, Inc.
We buy and sell rare, fine and collectible first edition books, magazines, letters and manuscripts in all fields of popular fiction, with an emphasis on science fiction, fantasy and utopian literature from the earliest times to end of the twentieth century. We are open to the public by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]