Sonatas in Chess: 136 Three-move problems of C. A. L. Bull
by D. G. McIntyre
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hardcover in Green Boards. Gilt letter title on spine and front board. Cloth splitting at hinge of front board. Front inside hinge beginning to wear. An annotated study of 136 three-move problems composed by South African chess master, C. A. L. Bull. 160 pages with Acknowledgements. Three-move problems Chess South Africa 012321
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- RE-BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sonatas in Chess
- D. G. McIntyre
- Hardcover in Green Boards
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- South African Chessplayer
- Place of Publication
- Cape Town
- Date Published
- June, 1960
- Three-move problems Chess South Africa 012321
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
Year-round: Monday 12-5, Tuesday 10-5, Wednesday by Chance or Appointment, Thursday - Saturday 10-5, Sunday by Chance or Appointment. Please call if traveling from afar. Used books for all appetites, consisting of a large variety of collectible contemporary and past-period hardcovers and paperbacks. Refresh your imagination; read books from RE-BOOKS. Now in our 25th year of business!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]