Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
William Briggs, Toronto,, 1895. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Signed by Author. Poetry, First edition, 142 pages, Brown cloth, gilt stamped. Inscribed, but not signed by the author, dated Dec.22, 1902...light wear to the top and bottom spine edge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Heroes Bookshop (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Songs Of The Pines
- Caldwell, J.E
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- William Briggs, Toronto,
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All sales are returnable if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Heroes Bookshop
Heroes BookShop : A place to browse.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]