Soon She Will Be Gone
by Farris, John
- Good with No dust jacket as issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Forge. Good with No dust jacket as issued. 1998. 1st Printing. Mass Market Paperback. 16mo 6" - 7" tall; 387 pages; Mass market paperback lightly rubbed at edges. Text block clean and pages tight. Bagged for protection. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Ye Old Bookworm (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Soon She Will Be Gone
- Farris, John
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good with No dust jacket as issued
- 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Psychologial Thriller, Suspense, Fiction, Horror
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ye Old Bookworm
7 Day return on items not as described. If not as Described Please Call, Email or Fax. Shipping and handling not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Ye Old Bookworm
Open Storefront Bookseller, Established in 1991, With thousands of gently read books in stock to chose from on the shelf. Covering just about every subject.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.