Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Joseph F. Wagner, Inc., 1948. First Editipon. First Printing. Good. copy. No jacket. Signed by A. G. Cicognani, Apostolic Delegate to the US in 1948. In blue cloth covers with gilt lettering on spine. Intact binding. Clean, unmarked text pages. Bumping of ends of spine. Previous onwer's stamp on front paste-down and title page. Moderate shelf wear to covers. Pictures upon request. Thank you for your patronage. . Hardcover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Souls at Stake
- Francis J. Ripley and F. S. Mitchell
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Joseph F. Wagner, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]