THE SOUTH AFRICAN CAMPAIGN OF 1879.
by MacKinnon, J.P. & Shadbolt, S.H. (Comps)
- A VG-Fine copy in matching protected dustwrapper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SOUTH AFRICAN CAMPAIGN OF 1879.
- MacKinnon, J.P. & Shadbolt, S.H. (Comps)
- Book condition
- Used - A VG-Fine copy in matching protected dustwrapper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Greenhill Books, London 1995. facsimile reprint of the Sampson Low Marston Searle and Rivington 1882 edition.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- military zulu war south southern africa african natal
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]