South African Sketches: Illustrative of the Wild Life of a Hunter on the Frontier of the Cape Colony
by Butler, Henry
- See description
Schenectady, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- South African Sketches: Illustrative of the Wild Life of a Hunter on the Frontier of the Cape Colony
- Butler, Henry
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Published by Ackermann and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- non-fiction, ANTIQUARIAN, AFRICA, TRAVEL, GAME HUNTING
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian; General Non-Fiction; Travel;
Terms of Sale
Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare
All items are subject to prior sale. Books may be reserved by phone or e-mail and will be held for a maximum of 7 days pending payment. Please, include as much identifying information as possible (author, title, etc.) in your request. Payment can be made via credit cards, Paypal or by money order or cashier's check. Personal checks are accepted but subject to clearance before order is shipped. NY sales tax applies to orders shipped within New York state. If you are a NY resident we will contact you once you have placed an order to add the correct sales tax amount. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us to return it within 10 days and we will issue a refund minus shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...