Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
George Routledge, 1937. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good. Hardback in Very Good condition. Turquoise cloth boards, bumped, a little rubbed to the edges, tanned and faded to the extremities, cover label clear, surfaces otherwise clean, cloth to the spine a little creased,16 pages of text plus 48 black and white full page plates, scattered minor use marks and foxing, end papers tanned, overall very clean, binding tight but showing just a little wear in places. No jacket. Price includes standard postage worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- South Sea Islands, 48 Photographic Studies
- Verger, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- George Routledge
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]