Soviet Textiles of the 1920s and 1930s
by Yasinskaya, I. M
- very good
- Very Good/very good
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Garnet Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Soviet Textiles of the 1920s and 1930s
- Yasinskaya, I. M
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- very good
- Quantity Available
- Khudozhnik RSFSR
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Textile and Costume;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee. Full refund for up to 30 days after delivery, If an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, shipping costs will also be refunded.
About the Seller
About Garnet Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The heel of the spine.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...