Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: The Bobbs-Merril Company, Inc., 1953. Book. Illus. by Milord, Jerry. Very Good. Hardcover. First Edition.. 291 pages, 8vo. Stated First Edition. Jacket price unclipped. Shelfwear to DJ: scuffing along edges and covers, a few small closed tear along edges and spine, water damage at bottom spine edge of rear cover. DJ in mylar. Previous owner's bookstamp on inside front cover. Tightly bound. Volume is in Very Good condition..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Man in Space
- Haber, Heinz
- Milord, Jerry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition.
- The Bobbs-Merril Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]