Space: A Memoir
by Kercheval, Jesse Lee
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, U.S.A.: Algonquin, 1998. First printing. Mustard cloth spine, black boards. By the author of The Museum of Happiness and The Dog Eater. Book unread, fine. DJ near fine with light shelfwear. 325 pp.. 1st Edition.. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Space: A Memoir
- Kercheval, Jesse Lee
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- FAMILY UNITED STATES FLORIDA BIOGRAPHY
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]