Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Bantam Books, 1973. Wraps have light rubbing to edges, shallow crease on front. Pages have faint tanning at margin edges, no markings in text.. Mass Market Paperback. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Spaceships of Exekiel
- Blumrich, Josep F
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Bantam Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- New Age Extraterrestrial Aliens Bible Old Testament
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.