by Cunningham, Michael
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Las Vegas , Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Specimen Days is a 2005 novel by American writer Michael Cunningham. It contains three stories: one that takes place in the past, one in the present and one in the future. Each of the three stories depicts three central, semi-consistent character-types: a young boy, a man, and a woman. Walt Whitman's poetry is also a common thread in each of the three stories and the title is from Whitman's own prose works.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Specimen Days
- Cunningham, Michael
- Richard Phibbs (Author photo); Susan Mitchell (Jacket design); P. E. Reed
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar Straus and Giroux [FSG]
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Fiction, Literature, Pulitzer Prize and Pen/Faulkner Award Winning Author.
Terms of Sale
Idler Fine Books
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal.
About the Seller
About Idler Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...