Spirit of Himalaya: The Story of a Truth Seeker
by JYOTI, Swami Amar
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tucson, Arizona: Truth Consciousness. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1979. Hardcover. 093357200X . The 'Spirit of Himalaya...(helps) unfold the Spirit of Man in accordance with the Eternal Cosmic Reality.' Includes 8 color plates and glossary. In beige full cloth-covered boards w/mountain-outline on cover, titling on spine, both in gilt. Jacket with color Himalayan scene on cover. --- A clean, bright, firm copy but w/price-clipped front free endpaper. Jacket with minor rubbing. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 123 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Spirit of Himalaya: The Story of a Truth Seeker
- JYOTI, Swami Amar
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Truth Consciousness
- Place of Publication
- Tucson, Arizona
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]