SPIRIT RAPPING UNVEILED! An Expose of the Origin, History, Theology and Philosophy of Certain Alleged Communications from the Spirit World, By Means of Spirit Rapping, Medium Writing, Physical Demonstrations, Etc.
by Mattison, Rev. H., A. M
- Very Good-/No Dust Jacket, as Issued
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- SPIRIT RAPPING UNVEILED! An Expose of the Origin, History, Theology and Philosophy of Certain Alleged Communications from the Spirit World, By Means of Spirit Rapping, Medium Writing, Physical Demonstrations, Etc.
- Mattison, Rev. H., A. M
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket, as Issued
- First Edition
- Mason Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
- Supernatural Frauds Psychic Phenomena Ghosts Occult
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
We hold books only for firm orders. Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for refund of purchase price. We pay shipping costs only if we have made a significant error in description.
About the Seller
About Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...