Spoiling Cannibals' Fun: Polish Poetry of the Last Two Decades of Communist Rule
by Baranczak, Stanislaw and Clare Cavanagh, Eds
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Northwestern Univ Press, 1991. Uncorrected Proof. Includes such poets as Tadeusz Rozewicz, Jaroslaw Marek Rymkiewicz, Anna Kamienska, Julia Hartwig, Czeslaw Milosz, Zbigniew Herbert, Wislawa Szymborska and others. Slight rubbing to cover; else near fine. 204 pp.. 1st Edition. Soft Cover. St . Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Spoiling Cannibals' Fun: Polish Poetry of the Last Two Decades of Communist Rule
- Baranczak, Stanislaw and Clare Cavanagh, Eds
- Book condition
- Used - St
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Northwestern Univ Press
- Place of Publication
- Chicago, Illinois, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Poetry Anthology;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- uncorrected proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.