Sportman's Guide to Game Animals
by Rue, Leonard Lee III
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
La Porte, Texas
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sportman's Guide to Game Animals
- Rue, Leonard Lee III
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Outdoor Life Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- North American Species Game Animals Sport Wild Hunting Hunter
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
NOTE: For International Orders (Any orders outside of the United States)
We regret that we are no longer able to cover the shipping costs for any international orders that are lost or damaged in transit. We are able to provide refunds for the book only.
Our shipping provider using United States Postal Service was recently acquired by Stamps.com which allows us to continue to purchase insurance on the book but not on the postage
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]