Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Beijing, China: People's Sports Publishing House, 1986. Near Fine in hardcover in Near Fine dustjacket. 30 by 22 cm. 259 pages. Stated first edition. Blue cover with gilt lettering on front and on spine. Illustrated dustjacket. Contains many illustrations of of Chinese art, in both black and white as well as color. Light bumping to corners. Bright, clean.. First Edition. Non-fiction, Sports, China, Chinese.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Laird Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sports in Ancient China
- Wenliang, Shao [Compiled By]
- Book condition
- First Edition
- People's Sports Publishing House
- Place of Publication
- Beijing, China
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
A full refund is available on items returned within 30 days. All prices listed are in USD.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Laird Books
Laird Books offers a wide selection range in books. Specialities include Canadian books and out-of-print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]