The Sportsman's Cabinet and Town and Country Magazine, A Periodical Devoted to the Genuine Sports of the Field and Interesting Illustrations of Natural History : Indispensably Connected with the Ramifications of the Chase, the Turf, the Stream, &c. &c.
by Johnson, T. B
- Very Good condition
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- About Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Sportsman's Cabinet and Town and Country Magazine, A Periodical Devoted to the Genuine Sports of the Field and Interesting Illustrations of Natural History : Indispensably Connected with the Ramifications of the Chase, the Turf, the Stream, &c. &c.
- Johnson, T. B
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good condition
- First Edition
- Sherwood, Gilbert, & Piper
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Fox Hounds. Fox Hunting. Grouse. Partridge. Pheasants. Pigeon Roost. Liverpool Trade Cup. Salmon. Pike. Horse Racing. Horsemanship. Ascot Heath Races. Steeple Chase. Deer Hunting. Bear Hunting. Flint Locks. Repeating Gun. Angling. Sporting Dogs. Irish Wol
- Bookseller catalogs
- Dogs; Sporting Books / Guns / Hunting / Fishing;
- 8vo. 2 vols. 428pp. + 424pp
Terms of Sale
Please add 8.375% sales tax for any order sent to a Nevada address (unless you have provided an official resale or tax exemption certificate). All items are guaranteed as described. We take pride in our book descriptions. Every item is meticulously examined so that condition and edition are listed as accurately as possible. We strive to provide pertinent bibliographical details. In addition, our listings frequently include content summaries, details on provenance, and/or biographical notes on the author. Our descriptions are protected by copyright, and unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. We always take the time necessary to carefully package your order so that it arrives safely and securely. Shipping cost estimates are based on an average size book and are intended to cover only our actual expenses. If your order includes multiple volumes, oversize, heavy, or valuable items, we may contact you to request authorization for additional postage. RETURNS: If not as described, your order is returnable within 10 days of receipt. Prior notice is requested and appreciated. Returns must be securely packaged and arrive here safely. A full refund will be issued if the return is attributable to a mistake on our part; otherwise shipping costs are not refundable.
About the Seller
About About Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]