The Spy Who Loved Me - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Fleming, Ian
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
‘He was about six feet tall, slim and fit. The eyes in the lean , slightly tanned face were a very clear grey-blue and as they observed the men they were cold and watchful. His good looks had a dangerous, almost cruel quality that had frightened me. But now I knew he could smile, I thought his face exciting, in a way no face had ever excited me before …’ Vivienne Michel is in trouble. Trying to escape her tangled past, she has run away to the American backwoods, winding up at the Dreamy Pines Motor Court. A far cry from the privileged world she was born to, the motel is also the destination of two hardened killers—the perverse Sol Horror and the deadly Sluggsy Morant. When a coolly charismatic Englishman turns up, Viv, in terrible danger, is not just hopeful, but fascinated. Because he is James Bond, 007; the man she hopes will save her, the spy she hopes will love her …
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Spy Who Loved Me - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Fleming, Ian
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Jonathan Cape
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Movie Movies, James Bond 007, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Flemming
- Bookseller catalogs
- James Bond; Legendary Authors / Fleming, Ian;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
Frequently asked questions
This Book’s Categories
- Bindings & Editions First Editions
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Suspense
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Spy & Espionage James Bond
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Crime Fiction