Square Squared. Shaped by the Typography students and strengthened by Professor Kitty Maryatt..
by [ Scripps College Press ]
- See description
Los Angeles, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Square Squared. Shaped by the Typography students and strengthened by Professor Kitty Maryatt..
- [ Scripps College Press ]
- Full aluminum with decorative cutouts and onlays. Spine sticked. Black and gold endpapers.
- Book condition
- One of ninety copies. Signed by Kitty Maryatt and the seven stud
- Scripps College Press,
- Place of Publication
- Claremont, California:
- Date Published
- Small quarto
- Small quarto
Terms of Sale
Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
CWO Visa, MC , American Express, Discover SHipping: $12.00 1st ordinary-sized book within the U.S., at cost for others. Our normal method of shipping within the U.S. is U.P.S. International orders shipped at cost; please inquire about costs of air and surface shipment. All books guaranteed as described. Items returnable within ten days if the customer is dissatisfied; please phone or e-mail first. Customers are encouraged to e-mail us with any questions before ordering.
About the Seller
About Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]