St Nicholas August 1916: The Boy's Life of Mark Twain
by Jahial Parmly Paret, Albert Bigelow Paine, Various
Humboldt, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Little Piper
The Boy's Life of Mark Twain
Mark Twain (Serial) Albert Bigelow Paine
Merry's Case by Charlotte Sedgwick, illustrated by Gerald LeakeThe Camera Man by Francis Arnold Collins with 6 photosLawn-Tennis for Boy by Jahial Parmly Paret with photos and 1 illustrationBartolone's Velvet Hat by Katherine Dunlap Cather with illustrations by Maurice BowerHans the Wise by Will BradleySwimming Event by George C. Lane with Illustrations by Charles M. RelyeaClifton Meek CartoonsOn the Battle-Front of Engineering by A. Russell Bond (Series) with Photos and Illustrations by Edwin F. BayhaSilver heels by Gabrielle E. Jackson (1st in series) with illusrationsCurrent Events The Watch Tower by S.E.Forman - The Great War World War I, Choosing a President, photos including The Great Preparedness Parade New York.The Musical Pelican and His Violoncello (poem) by E. L. McKinney with IllustrationsPhotos and article of Brontosaurus in Utah by Arthur ChapmanCoaling a Battleship at Sea with Photos & IllustrationsPunta Arenas Plaza in July Photo14 Church Photos with captions and article (part of a contest)
ADVERTISEMENTS and more.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Franklin Bookstore (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- St Nicholas August 1916
- Jahial Parmly Paret, Albert Bigelow Paine, Various
- Charles M. Relyea
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity Available
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography & Autobiography; Children; World War I;
- 7.25 X 9.25
Terms of Sale
The Franklin Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Franklin Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....