St. Nicholas Magazine (Volume XLVIII: Parts I & II) Twelve Issues Bound into One Volume An Illustrated Magazine for Young Folks. November, 1920 to October, 1921
- Poor with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Century Company. Poor with no dust jacket. 1921. Hardcover. A damaged copy of the famed magazine, 12 issues bound together in a single volume in black cloth-covered boards. Several pages have detached, cover with damaged cloth, especially at tail of spine. Despite damages, a treasure of old photos, drawings, stories, riddles, poems and adventures for juveniles from the early 20th century. (NOTE: Due to the weight of this item, extra shipping charges may be requested.); 7 in. wide x 10 in. tall; 1152 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- St. Nicholas Magazine (Volume XLVIII: Parts I & II) Twelve Issues Bound into One Volume An Illustrated Magazine for Young Folks. November, 1920 to October, 1921
- Book condition
- Used - Poor with no dust jacket
- The Century Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]