The Standard Miniature English Dictionary....
by Johnson, Dr. Samuel
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Standard Miniature English Dictionary....
- Johnson, Dr. Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Printed for William Cole
- Place of Publication
- Samuel Johnson Miniature Dictionary Law Terms Rare Scarce
- Bookseller catalogs
- RARE AND SCARCE;
- 48mo - over 3" - 4" tall
Terms of Sale
Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member
***Prompt, friendly service, with all books carefully packed*** All orders shipped via the United States Postal Service. We will be happy to give you a quote on International shipping rates. Shipping costs may increase with heavy or oversized books. Any special requests will be billed at actual or estimated cost. MASS Residents, please add 6.25% sales tax. Returns accepted with prior approval, within 10 days of receipt of book, if book not as described. email - email@example.com, or call - 413 743-2131
About the Seller
About Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the... [More]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]