The Starched Blue Sky of Spain and Other Memoirs
by Herbst, Josephine
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.: HarperCollins, 1991. First printing. With an introduction by Diane Johnson. A memoir of the period of idealism by Americans and others caught up in the Spanish Civil War. Blue cloth binding, oatmeal boards. Book unread, near fine with crease to ffep at bottom quadrant. DJ near fine. Pub's promo sheet laid in. 178 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Starched Blue Sky of Spain and Other Memoirs
- Herbst, Josephine
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- SPAIN HISTORY CIVIL WAR 1936
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]