Starlight and Storm. The Ascent of Six Great North Faces of the Alps.: With a foreword by the Rt Hon. Lord Hunt
by Rebuffat, Gaston (Noyce, Wilfred & Hunt, Rt Hon Lord transl.)
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Standard Delivery: 8 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gaston Rebuffat (1921-1985) One of the greatest climbers of all time.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Starlight and Storm. The Ascent of Six Great North Faces of the Alps.
- Rebuffat, Gaston (Noyce, Wilfred & Hunt, Rt Hon Lord transl.)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Kaye & Ward
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Alpinist, Climbing, Mountaineering, Alpinism
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Exploration; Europe; France and French Interest; Italy and Italian Interest;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]