by Chatterton, E. Keble
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edward Keble Chatterton (1878-1944) LtCdr RNVR and prolific naval and maritime writer.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Steamship Models
- Chatterton, E. Keble
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- T. Werner Laurie
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Limited Edition, Naval, Mercantile, Marine,
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Art; Military History;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]