Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Quarter-bound in black cloth with red lettering to spine and 'SK' initials in red to upper board. Spine a bit concave, as is common due to the size of the book, mild rubbing here and there; contents and edges nice and clean and free from spotting, names and inscriptions. The original and unclipped dust jacket has just light traces of wear to extremities. A very good copy indeed.
IT weaves a supernatural tale of seven socially outcast kids who find themselves brought together one summer to battle an ancient and deadly shape-shifter known as IT. IT emerges from the sewers once every 27 years, using it's polymorphic abilities to terrify and prey upon children in the rural town of Derry, Maine - often in the form of the demonic Pennywise the Clown. IT was made into a television mini-series in 1990, starring Tim Curry and more recently as a blockbuster film (2017).
Read more: Identifying first editions of IT
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I love this book
- Fine Book Cellar ABA ILAB PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Stephen King
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Date published
- Stephen King, IT, Firt
- Bookseller catalogs
- Stephen King; Modern First Editions; Horror;
Terms of Sale
Fine Book Cellar ABA ILAB PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Fine Book Cellar ABA ILAB PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.