In the Steps of Pope Paul: A Rabbi's Impression of the Pope in the Holy Land.
by Slonim, Rabbi Reuben
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In the Steps of Pope Paul: A Rabbi's Impression of the Pope in the Holy Land.
- Slonim, Rabbi Reuben
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Palm Publishers.
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, Quebec.
- Date published
- Pope Paul, Catholic; Pope Paul VI;, Holy Land; Signed;, Vatican, Papacy, Wailing Wall, Jerusalem, Israel
- Bookseller catalogs
- Catholic - Biography;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]